After Care Program
We are so happy to be able to provide this program for our Open Classroom community! Our staff strives to provide a fun, comfortable and nurturing environment for all of our enrolled children.
After Care students meet in the Cafeteria immediately after school is dismissed.
- Students in grades K-4 may register for our After Care program
- Services such as Youth City, are available for students in 5th grade and up. Watch for Sport & Theater options throughout the year!
- Aftercare runs from 3:00 pm-5:30 pm on school days (we start at 1:30 on early release days)
- Aftercare is a flat monthly fee of $250. We no longer offer drop-ins or a per day fee.
- Tuition must be paid by the 5th of the month. Late or missing payments can result in removal from the program.
- Payments can be made in the office (card or check) or over the phone (card).
- A snack will be provided at the beginning of aftercare. If kiddos need another snack before pick-up, we ask that you provide that.
- Aftercare ends promptly at 5:30. There will be a fee of $5.00 for every 10 minutes for late pick-ups. If you are habitually late, we will no longer be able to accept your student.
- If your child does go to After Care without being signed up it is $30.00 an hour.
- Pick up your child through the SW doors, closest to the staff parking lot.
Aftercare is currently full.
Please fill out the registration wait list form (one for each individual student). We do now require that families prepay.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Open Classroom Assistant Secretary
Salt Lake City School District
801-578-8144 ext. 1002
After school options:
Theater & Archery coming soon!