Library Learning Center
Parents and guardians are welcome to check out books and other materials.
The first week of school everyone may check out one book. Extended limits start when students bring back that first book.
Kindergarten- up to 3 books at a time.
1st-3rd grade- up to 5 books at a time.
4th-8th grade- up to 6 each.
We do not charge fines for late books but require users to return them as soon as possible so that others may enjoy them.
After 2 weeks overdue notices are automatically emailed to parents.
Returned books should be fed to Cosmo, our Book Monster.
Lost or Damaged Book?
Best option: Replace with a copy of the missing title, in good or better condition.
Next best: Give replacement funds to our Secretary in the main office.
Still good: Donate another children's book, in good or better condition, to the library.
Whatever option you choose, please inform library staff of your choice so that accounts can be updated.
Slideshow shows book suggestions that will help students explore the latest library displays or seasonal topics.
Bulletin has links to online and real world learning resources.
Search gives information about each title including a map of where the book is located within the library.
Scout helps younger students search for books.
“To learn literacy and research skills and explore the world together, as a community.”
To accomplish this we must-
1. Keep the library space and its users safe.
2. Provide a wide variety of quality, up to date, and age appropriate research materials.
3. Provide a diverse selection of fiction so that every child can find themselves, their families,
and peers represented in ways that are both positive & realistic.
4. Provide materials that encourage more reading and more research as well as creativity, responsibility, and independence.
5. Provide opportunities for guided technological exploration and skill building.
6. Schedule time for every class to use the library resources on a regular basis.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9:30-3:30
Follow us on IG for updates and good book ideas!